When you’re ready to list your home, little projects and a quick clean really go a long way. Pictures are truly worth 1,000 words when selling your home so make sure to start these honey-do’s before the photographer comes.
1. Dust Your Home
2.Put Out a New Welcome Mat
3. De-clutter Your Counter Space; Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Closets.
4. Organize, Organize, Organize! Clutter Makes All Spaces Look Smaller.
5. Wax Your Hardwood Flooring.
6. Neatly Hang and Stack Everything in Your Closets.
7. Do a Light Bulb Check Before Each Showing, and Turn On All of Your Lights Before You Leave.
8. Clean Your Toilets Before Every Showing and Put Out Fresh Towels.
9. Pack Away Off Season Clothing to Make Your Closets Look Larger.
10. Check Any Hangings on the Wall to Ensure They are Straight and Centered.
11. Make Your House Less Personal so That the Buyer Can Envision Their Family Photos and Memories in “Their New Home”.
Tatyana Sturm and The Storck Team have specialized as Listing Agents in the Aurora,Centennial, Parker area for 10 years and we get our clients an average of $5000 more for their home. The Storck Team provides each of our sellers professional staging, photography, and video on their listing. If you want your home sold for the most money in the lease time, call or text The Storck Team today for a FREE home evalution!