The Town of Parker is comprised of quaint and quiet neighborhoods, located just twenty miles south of Denver. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown area and features award-winning education provided by the Douglas County School District. Parker is also home to the southernmost sector of the Cherry Creek Trail featuring breathtaking trails and cross country skiing.
- Founding: Parker, Colorado was founded in 1864.
- Incorporation: Parker became a municipality in 1981.
- Location: Parker is located 20 miles southeast of Denver, Colorado.
- Elevation: Parker sits at an elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level.
- Size and Population: The Town of Parker is 18.8 square miles with a current population of approximately 46,919 people residing within the incorporated Town boundaries.
- School District: Students residing in Parker are within the Douglas County School District RE 1.
- Demographics: View Parker Demographics.
- Community Profile: View Community Profile.
Town of Parker – Official Website