GET MORE HOME FOR THE MONEY
Worried That You Can’t Afford the House You Really Want? Get More House for the Money with
When you’re buying a home, whether it’s your first, your last or an investment property, you want to get the most house for the money. That’s why you should trust the process of finding the right home and negotiating the best price to just anyone.
We are experts and knowing what homes are truly worth… and just because the home may be listed for a certain amount, doesn’t mean that’s what you should pay.
Kristen, Bought and Sold a home in Aurora
“Aaron and Tatyana have helped me buy two homes and sell a home. The process each time was very smooth and quick. They are awesome people who are very passionate about what they do and will make sure you are taken care of every step of the way. I highly recommend them! I won’t use anyone else!”
We do MORE so you GET MORE
- More House for the Money – We have more negotiation experiences (during our careers, we’ve helped over 1200 buyers and sellers). Don’t trust your deal to a hobbyist! We have more and better relationships with other brokers so they’ll work with us.
- More Availability/Accessibility – To show homes and answer your questions. While you will have a point person, you will also get to know, like and trust our entire team.
- More Peace of Mind – We provide you with a home warranty, standard.
- More Local Knowledge – We’ve lived and worked in Aurora since 2004. We’ve helped buyers purchase homes in Aurora, Centennial, Parker and other areas in the Denver Metro area. We’re CO natives.
- More Support – We have great contacts for lenders, contractors, inspectors. Anything and everything you need for your home..
Marla, Bought a home in Lone Tree & sold a home in Aurora
“Tatyana, Aaron, and their team were really great during my entire home purchase and assisting with my upcoming house sale. They were prompt, knowledgeable, patient, and really gave us a lot of their time. They are expert listeners and helped execute the purchase of our new home expeditiously. They went above and beyond when we needed to see the house before closing to get quotes for new flooring. We are really happy with the level of service and professionalism from the Storck team. We look forward to working with them on the sale of our house and future property investments.”
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The purchase of a home is probably the biggest financial transaction of your life. We treat the purchase and you accordingly.
- You shouldn’t trust the purchase of your next home to just any real estate agent. Your friend may be a nice person, but this is too big a purchase to rely on an inexperienced friend or family member.
- There are only a small percentage of real estate agents that are truly professional and experienced enough to serve you properly. The rest are just hobbyists, that are playing the role of real estate agent and playing fast and free with your biggest purchase/sale.
- Not all home improvements have a good return-on-investment or result in increasing your sales price. We have a team that can provide you with a good sense of what renovations will cost you.
- It takes an agent who also invests in real estate to know which home improvements will have the best ROI on the future sale of your home.
- Everything is negotiable and we are GREAT negotiators.
What To Do Next
- Research your agent, google the agent
- Look up their reviews
- Interview 2 to 3 agents
- Get references